Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baby Bump: 32 weeks + 3 days.

As much as I complain about how my due date isn't soon enough, I really can't believe how fast these last few weeks have gone. I am now due in LESS than 2 months and if she comes a week early she could be born NEXT month. That is crazy for me to think about. We are slowly and surely getting everything ready for baby girl's arrival. It is a little bit difficult considering we aren't moving back up to Rexburg until the end of next month, but we are doing our best. My mom bought our crib for us and it should be here this week! I can't wait to set it up and see how it looks with our bedding. Baby girl's closet is packed already and I haven't even put all of her clothes in there yet. Also, I am pretty sure she has cuter shoes than I do. 
Case and Point. 
We do have a name picked out for her. However, that name is going to be kept off the internet until she makes her grand entrance into this fine world. {P.S. it is so hard keeping it a secret!} Drew and I are so excited for our sweet baby girl to join our family! 

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me?? I want those shoes!! haha SO adorable Ashley. Can't wait for Boston and baby girl's arranged marriage! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...