Tuesday, July 30, 2013

rain.

I love rain. There is just something about opening the blinds and seeing newly fallen raindrops on my window. There is just something about opening my front door and smelling fresh rain. I just love hearing the rolling thunder and seeing the flashes of lightening. It is all so natural and beautiful. Yesterday as the rain fell, I decided it was time to introduce Abbi to the rain. I opened the front door and for a while we just sat and watched. Abbi smiled, swung her feet, and said "oooooooh" and "wow".  Then she got up and started exploring. She would stomp in the puddles, hold her hands out to "catch" the rain, eat some mud, and smile the whole time. One of my favorite things is watching Abbigail discover new things, and this rain was a beautiful new discovery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...