Monday, April 7, 2014

Kansas Trip {Part Three}

Okay, you guys, let's get real! This Kansas Trip was a whole month ago! With my "pregnancy brain" I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night, so I'm not about to try and remember every specific detail about our fun trip to the Kansas City Zoo. 

I can tell you a few things though.. So here they are:

+It was like 75 degrees and sunny on the day we decided to go to the zoo and it felt like summer! (Let's be honest, living in Idaho that's the closest I've been to summer since August.)
+Both babies had a blast! I don't think either had much of a morning nap, and they were still happy! 
+Speaking of no naps, Abbi gave up and fell asleep in her stroller half way through our day and she was OUT! Loud sounds, the sun in her eyes, stinky animals, nothing could wake her up! We gave her about 20 minutes to sleep and then I took her out of her stroller and woke her up. Let's just say I wasn't exactly her 'best friend' after that...
+ Hailey loved the penguins and Abbi loved the Lemurs. I think she stayed at their exhibit for 10 minutes just watching as each one leaped from branch to branch. {And can I just say I had this theme song running through my head the whole time. Drew had never heard of this show,  please tell me I'm not the only one?!?!} 
+We had an absolute blast! I wish we lived closer to Lindsay and Hailey, we could make this a daily thing and I don't think any of us would/could get sick of it. 













Thanks for the fun time Grandma, Lindsay and Hailey! We can't wait until the next time we can get together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...